Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still Yucky


Despite my still feeling terribly yucky I had time to scrap last night. A girl can have priorities huh? Anyway, my Label Tulip kit came in the mail and I was SO excited I couldn't wait to jump right in. That combined with the new challenge posted over at scrapdragons and BAM! Here's what I came up with. The challenge was to use a photo that's out of focus, crooked, or otherwise "not perfect". I've been hanging on to this one for years, it's perfect! It was taken in Indianapolis just after a wedding that Matt and I attended of is step brother and new wife. It was a huge weekend for me, meeting Matt's family for the first time and our first trip together, outside of work! Hope you like!


Ari just went down for a nap (finally!) and I think I'm going to catch a few z's of my own. Matt's home this afternoon, hopefully I can shake whatever this thing is that's dragging me down.

2 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

I hope you feel better! For a girl who's feelin' icky, you sure got your scrap on!! ;)
Great kit too... Love Label Tulip!!!
Gabi
ps! Thanks for coming over to play with us at Scrapdragon!!!

Unknown said...

love the layout - perfectly unperfect!