Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Best Day Ever!

I am TOTALLY excited to be posting tonight from my very own brand spanking new laptop!!! I think Matt got tired of me saying, "do you mind if I just check one thing..." and butting in on his game time. We took advantage of the Columbus day sales and came home with one today! Now all I need is a new camera... *wink, wink*

Ari seemed to be feeling much better today. He was still a bit cranky but I think that had more to do with his teeth than anything else. He's getting 4 more, two each on top and bottom. I feel horrible for him, there really isn't anything that we can do to ease his pain.

Ok, I need to vent a bit. Most of you are aware that we moved into our new house in early July. Right before we moved in we bought ALL new furniture from Haverty's, we weren't crazy about the sales people but they had the type of furniture that we wanted in our new home. I figured, we only have to deal with the sales people for one day but we will have the furniture for the rest of our lives (I refuse to furniture shop every again, I will be buried with the stuff we have now). WRONG. We have had nothing but problems... long story short, we were completely lied to just to complete the sale. We are STILL waiting on half of our furniture, we've been sitting on the floor in our family room for four and a half months. I was told today that it wouldn't be until mid-November that the furniture would make it to the warehouse. My response-- "if that furniture isn't in my family room by this time next week you can keep it". It'll be here Friday. Bottom line-- don't shop at Haverty's. If you do, be prepared to ride their buns every day until you have what you paid for in your house. Be prepared for that to take six months.

Ok, I'm done now. It's just extremely frustrating to have to do someone else's job... someone that I'm paying to do that job. I have enough on my plate, I don't need your meal too. Ok, now I'm really done, I promise.

I went to my LSS today (that's local scrap store for those of you that aren't hip with the lingo!) to pick up some goodies for my next challenge! They didn't have everything I needed so I went to my next favorite place, eBay! My order should be here early next week! My CA kit came today too, I've already dug into it, hopefully I can put up some pics tomorrow. There was another great surprise in my mailbox today... the wonderful ladies at Scrapdragons sent me a little something for participating in their challenges! SO sweet of you, I already have some ideas in the works!!

Tomorrow is Gymboree with Ari since we missed Monday's class. We have our HOA meeting in the evening, should be pretty interesting and I am actually looking forward to going. I haven't installed all of my photo programs on the new laptop yet but hopefully I can put up some pics tomorrow. Talk to you later...

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

yippee for the new lap top!!! Boo Hiss about the furniture. I hate stuff like that. I hope it all gets settled soon.