Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm going to bed!

I fully intended on an awesome post tonight with pictures, layouts and other fun stuff but I'm too exhausted. Ari is totally draining me this week, I don't know what's wrong with him. He has cried more this week than in his entire life. I'm really not saying that sarcastically, the child almost never cries... I'm starting to get really worried about him. I really don't want to bore anyone with the details and I hate negative posts so I'm going to leave it at that and go to bed! Hopefully tomorrow I will be a little more rested and sane and I can show you the fun stuff I've been working on. Good night everyone!

3 comments:

cropaddict.com said...

Maybe he's sensing your pain?
debbie

Chrissy Le said...

Hope you will finally get some sleep tonight! I left a message for you on LT's thread. But I think you are in bed already. He may be teething too. Sleep with him tonight/tomorrow night and see what's goin on.

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow is a better day ! I feel your pain on the sleep, we dont sleep much over here :(