Saturday, October 13, 2007

Better today!

I was just re-reading yesterday's post and boy was I grumpy! Sorry about that... I'm feeling a tiny bit better today. I took one of the vicodin yesterday and it made me SO sick, i'm never taking it again. We picked up some extra strength tylenol and I think it'll work just fine.

Matt ended up staying home from work to help me until his mom can get here. She and Dick are on vacation until today and I refused to let them end it early. They only get this one chance to have the boat on the Chesepeake before it goes into storage for the winter. I think she's going to try to come early next week.

Our neighborhood yard sale was this morning. I had intended on making muffins and coffee to sell to the shoppers but obviously that couldn't happen. The money I made was going to go to my Light The Night walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our walk is Thursday, I'm not too sure that I will be able to walk three miles but at least I can still contribute financially. I've raised almost $200 so far! If anyone wants to make a contribution, the link is to the right of my post!

Ari is down for a nap, Matt is making us lunch and then I'm going to take a little nap myself. I am really holding out hope that I feel well enough to do a little bit of scrapping today... cross your fingers for me.

No comments: