Everyone I know that blogs has had this tagging thing going, it's really pretty neat and I was kinda hoping it would make it's way to Wiebke World! Thanks Jana (http://frommyfeatherednest.blogspot.com/)... Although I never put much thought into what I would put as my random facts. Here's the deal: You get to hear seven random facts about me then I get to pick seven others to continue on this crazy fun game! Here's the rules (not my rules, the one's your instructed to follow...)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Pretty simple huh?!? Now the fun part, my 7 random facts...
1. I hate drinking milk. If I do drink it, it has to be chocolate and in a real glass, not a plastic one, it changes the taste.
2. I only went to high school for 2 years, then college...
3. I was a Flight Attendant for US Airways, that's how I met Matt (my husband, he's a pilot). I have been on more than 1,000 flights!
4. If one food on my plate touches another I won't eat the parts that touched. I know, it all mixes in your tummy, but still...
5. I can't whistle. Matt's been trying to teach me for 4 years and I still can't figure it out.
6. I am terrified of heights and bridges, high bridges are the worst.
7. I grew up in a very small town in Ohio... Matt lived less than a 1/4 mile from me but we didn't meet until 4 years later in a completely different city on the other side of the state.
There we go! That last one may not sound like a big deal but it really is pretty crazy. He grew up in Indianapolis and moved to Arizona to attend ASU where he got his flight degree. He took a job with US Airways and moved to Ohio for training. His parents just happened to have moved there as well for a new job... they lived less than a quarter mile from my dad's house, Matt drove by it every day on his way to work. He is seven years older than me, at this time I was still in high school/college. After Matt completed training he was transferred to Akron, OH which is about 4 hours away from where I lived. When I graduated I took a job as an FA for the same company and was transferred to Akron as well. We met, started dating and now here we are!
OK, now for the seven people that I must tag. I apologize if some of you have already been tagged... I'm fairly new to the blogging world and I don't know that many people. If you've already done this, just let me know that I'm crazy for not paying attention or make up 7 other random facts and do it again!
1. Kim http://www.croppycatterscorner.blogspot.com/
2. Michelle http://michellelanning.typepad.com//
3. Nicole http://npealer.blogspot.com/ (since you're new to blogging!)
4. Chrissy http://chrissyle.blogspot.com/
Umm, is it totally pathetic that I don't have anyone else to tag??? I guess you could note that fact #8 would be that I'm a total hermit and don't have too many friends... at least not ones that blog. Please don't laugh too hard at me :(
Well, now that I look pretty silly... I did manage to complete a layout today! I'm really in love with it. Ottawa is one of my favorite cities... it really feels like you're in another country (I know that you really are in another country, my experience is that the other cities in Canada feel pretty American). The people are SO nice, the city is super clean, I could spend an entire day on the canal... and not to mention the tulips, breathtaking! There is a huge outdoor market within walking distance that sells the freshest produce, we used to buy a bucket of berries and eat them before we made it back to the hotel! Oh, and the hotel had heated floors in the bathroom... sounds silly but it's the coolest thing! So many fond memories, I won't bore you with memory lane.
I was going to post the photo but my computer is not cooperating at the moment... I'll get it posted as soon as I figure out how. Today was great by the way. We went to the mall, I ran in to several friends - it was great to see them. I finally found a tray that I can use on my ottoman/coffee table in the family room, it looks great. I'll add a picture of that too since Sharon found our camera charger this morning. It was in the suitcase the whole time, I swear I dug through it a zillion times and never saw it in there. My back is feeling better today, I even played with Ari a bit! I'm off to bed now, I wanted to be asleep by now but those facts took a while! Sweet dreams everyone, xoxo!