Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hello from Florida




Thought I would hop on here since my dad had to run in to work this morning and Ari is taking a nap (finally!). We made it here perfectly, Ari was an angel on the plane. The flight attendants were good friends of mine from my days at US Airways, it was SO nice to see them! One of them actually lives very close to me so we are all going to go out Tuesday when we get back! We cruised the coast yesterday, I cannot come here and not go to Seaside so that was first on our agenda. I wanted to let Ari crawl in the grass but it started pouring rain shortly after we arrived. We ended up sitting on a porch eating frozen yogurt until it stopped. We took a walk on dads beach this morning, this afternoon we are headed to Rosemary Beach to let Ari play in the water spouts! I'll put up pictures as soon as I get a chance!

No comments: