Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Whole World


Here is the layout I created for this week's Scrapdragons challenge. I submitted it this morning and the winner will be announced on the 15th. I had a great time putting it together and tried some new techniques that I've been eying lately. The journaling reads "To see the man I love holding our son is an amazing site. To know that our hands will shape the person he will become is more powerful than words can say." The title is I've got the whole WORLD in my HANDS.


Well, I figured out this morning why Ari has been waking up at all hours during the night... he is cutting THREE teeth at once, the two upper middle teeth and one of the upper eye teeth. No wonder the little guy has been crying. We will try some tylenol tonight and maybe a little baby orajel, hopefully he can get a good nights rest.


Matt gets home tonight and has two days off so hopefully I can get some errands run and maybe even a little scrapping done! Gotta get started on my design team layouts and projects!

No comments: