Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gotta love lazy mornings


Don't you just love not having anything to do? It seems like the days that I have nothing on the list are the days that I get the most accomplished! Ari woke up super happy this morning... It's noon and he's already down for his second nap. We had a lazy breakfast, read the paper and clipped coupons and played on the floor before morning nap time. I was still pretty sleepy so I took a nap with him, when we woke up Robert, Tara and Hannah stopped by for a quick visit. Robert is home from India and hasn't seen any of Ari's latest tricks. When he left six weeks ago, both babies were barely mobile, now they are truckin' all over the house! Ari went down for another nap right after they left and I have had time to do a load of dishes, a load of laundry and check my email! Not to mention I am halfway finished with a ribbon storage project I started last night.


The fact that I have gotten all this done before noon might have something to do with the fact that when I went to turn on the TV this morning, nothing happened. Don't know why but it won't turn on?? It worked fine last night, I watched a cheesy Lindsay Lohan movie (I know, I know, there was NOTHING else on) and didn't have any problems. Maybe that's the problem... my TV is protesting for having to play a Lindsay Lohan movie, now it refuses to play anything at all. Guess we will have to bring the TV down from the guest room until we can buy another one. I guess it's a good thing I only watch about an hour of TV a week. Ari's going to have to forgo the baby einstien for a few days though until Matt gets home!


There really isn't that much going on this week. I was going to surprise Matt and take an impromptu family trip to the coast this week, but if we have to buy a new TV the trip might have to wait. We could stand to get some work done around the house too, we have to get the kitchen floor started this week. We decided that the kitchen is off limits for Ari due to the fact that there were puddles of dog urine on it when we moved in. I don't care how many times we have scrubbed it, I don't want him crawling on it. We can't really keep him out much longer though, especially when Matt's at work and I need to clean or cook. I am going to finish painting the kitchen cabinets today, I will post a picture as soon as I am done! The picture above is of the living room, quite possible my favorite room next to my master bath! We haven't finished the painting yet (surprise, surprise) but it's turning out nicely! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: