Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little thing I whipped up


This is a wooden "W" I picked up on clearance at Target a while ago. It's just been sitting in my basket for weeks so I thought I would dress it up a bit and put it to good use. It started out just plain white, I painted it and covered it with some paper and ribbon, attached the leaves and wallaa! Can you tell I am really itching for fall to arrive??

There is a miniature clothes pin behind the little leaves in the bottom corner so we can change out the photos as we please!

We are headed out to have lunch with a friend this afternoon. My camera arrived from Russia while we were gone so we need to swing by the post office to pick that up... I CAN'T WAIT!!! Matt has a Dr. appt this afternoon as well, nothing big, just a check up. We are going to be over on that side of town for lunch so thought we might as well schedule the appt. and save another trip! I am going out to the local scrap store tonight... they are doing a "baby's firsts" album and I thought I might need one of those since we have a baby and he's got quite a few firsts! I'll put pictures up when I am done with it. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: