Monday, September 10, 2007

A Typical Day

Well, yesterday was great! I don't think I made it out of my jammos (that's pajamas for those of you who aren't aware!) until three for four when I took a shower and promptly put on a clean pair! It was great! Gotta love being comfy cozy all day. Today is a pretty typical day for us. Ari woke up around eight, had breakfast and a little play time before his nap at 8:45. While he was asleep I had my own breakfast and did last nights dishes. He woke up from naptime at 11, had a bottle and helped me do a load of laundry. Well, I'm not sure how much of a help he was, all he did was chew on the socks - they were clean, I promise! He and I played until about 12:30 then it was down for another nap! I snoozed a bit too, shh-don't tell! Then it was shower time for me, Matt gets home at about 2:45 and has an amazing FOUR days off in a row! We have baby Gymboree class this afternoon with Ari. I have to go to Home Depot to pick up some random supplies for yet another project of mine. My groceries will be ready to be picked up at 6:30 then it's dinner, bath and bedtime for Ari. Luckily he still goes to bed at 7 so Matt and I usually get a chance to have a nice adult evening which usually consists of dinner, maybe a movie and then I get to scrapbook and he does whatever hobby intrests him that night!

Nothing big on the agenda for the rest of the week. I might try to get Tara to go to the Body World's exhibit with me tomorrow. Now that Robert's home we can get some girl time without babies!

No comments: