Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Splash!

Ari and I had planned to stay home today and straighten up the house but Michelle called; she had a photo shoot of a swim team this morning and thought it would be a good idea to take the kids to the pool. Today is the first day in a week that it's not supposed to storm so we headed to her side of town. They had a blast, those two are definately water babies! Ella was in her little floatie saying "kick, kick" trying to teach Ari what to do. She cracks me up, you'd never know that she's the younger of the two! Ari had hold of a toy that she wanted and she said, "LET GO"!! Too cute!





We came home and Ari took a late nap, I'm hoping he can stay awake until Matt gets home at 8! He's pretty cranky though and I don't know if I can take two hours of whining. I think he's cutting his eye teeth... all of them. I sure wish he'd just get them all and be done with it. Mostly I just feel bad because there's nothing I can do to make him feel better.

Tomorrow is Gymboree and *maybe* another trip to the pool?? I'm looking forward to Matt being home for 4 days, I have a huge to-do list that I would like to tackle. I think my flower beds have more weeds than flowers, I can't do anything about it when Matt's at work though because Ari runs into the street. I spend all my time chasing him and accomplish nothing! I have a list of scrap projects that I need to get moving on too. Sorry for the lack of crafty pictures lately, it's just so nice out most days that we're on the go enjoying our summer!

Anyway, I'm rambling. It's time for dinner, I'll leave you with this video of Ari singing to me this morning over breakfast! **Be sure to pause my music player to the right so you can hear Ari**


*It's eieio with some extra little babbles and a Nemo thrown in for good measure*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I would only stop 'groove is in the heart' for Ari! his EIEIO is super cute!! he's a doll!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love how he moves his mouth. Had fun today. Steph wants me to take the kids back to the pool on Friday. Tomorrow is a bad air day, so maybe we should pass on tomorrow and join us on Friday?