Friday, June 20, 2008

A New Look

I got a little tired of the family room layout so while Matt was at work the other night I got creative! The sofa used to be on the long wall, under the amaryllis picture and the chair used to be where the sofa is now. That big shelf thing was standing in the corner, sort of taking up space. I like this much better, I feel like Ari's abundance of toys now have a place. It's still very obvious that we have a kiddo here but guess what?? We do, so that's not such a bad thing. He loves his things, they keep him occupied which makes for a much more sane mommy and daddy!




In other news, he's doing better today. He has a little bruising on his face from his fall yesterday and he's a little wobbly on his feet. He's going to be fine though, I hope we don't ever have to go through that again. I'm sure we will but a girl can hope, right?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the living room! Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe we'll come down one day this week.