Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Colors of Summer Challenge

I am honored to be the Designer of Month over at Crop Addict for the whole month of June! This means I get to come up with the weekly and monthly challenges. I put a lot of thought into what I love about the month of June, and summer as a whole, and this week's challenge is to scrap the Colors of Summer. Head over to the forum to see what it's all about, I'd love to see you participate! Anyone can play, all you have to do is follow the rules and upload your creation to the gallery by the end of the week!! You have until the 13th, plenty of time!!!

Here's mine:



On another note: It seems Ari was a little more traumatized than we thought about the whole playground incident yesterday. At Gymboree this morning he was fine until about halfway through, then all of the sudden he just clung to me and wouldn't let go. I had to hold him the entire time, he just put his head on my shoulder and whimpered. He wouldn't even go to Matt, it broke my heart. Next time not only am I going to say something to the mom, I'm getting security to monitor the playground. Rules are posted for a reason, he could have really been hurt!

Anyway, enough of that. Be sure to check out my challenge, I'd love for you to play along. The prizes are super fun ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to get back into the groove again! I guess doing 11 LO in 2 days took it out of me. Looks like a fun challenge though! Where are the pics of your banner?????

bruinbr said...

such a cute lo and great challenge! :)

Haley said...

This challenge is so awesome Morgan!

And you are totally right to be mad about the hitting thing, that is absurd!