Thursday, June 5, 2008

Don't you just love it

When things turn out the way you intended?? It's so rare for me, I never count on it and tend to ready myself for the impending disappointment. This is not the case with my Twilight ATC cards for the swap I'm in at Scrap, Etc.



I had an idea in my head from the beginning and was so unsure of how I was going to make it work that I waited until the complete last minute to start. With the help of my dear husband (he was the final editor) all 12 of these bad boys are nearly done! I love them, it's going to be the "cover" for the other 11 cards that I will be getting in the mail from my scrappy Twilight lovin' friends. I'm so excited right now, I think the only thing that can top this is the fact that while I was busy crankin' these babies out my dear husband (did I mention that he is totally awesome??) made chocolate chip cookies for me to enjoy in my bubble bath while I re-read Twilight for the 4th time!

8 comments:

Linh C. said...

LOVE your Twilight ATCs! Can't wait to get one in the swap.

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

These are very cute.

bruinbr said...

awesome ATC's! I've never read Twilight, but I've heard so many raves about it... off to Amazon I go! :P

Unknown said...

Must be nice!!! Explain the card thingy. I'm not sure I know what it is

Anonymous said...

I just started reading Twilight too :) Only for the first time though !
LOVE these ! I know what you mean, sometimes its such a struggle to get a picture of something just right in your head, love the colors too !
I will be emailing you sometime over the weekend, my week just got so crazed !
Have a great weekend !
Hugs
Jenn :)

Virginia said...

Those are AWESOME. SO cool. I can't wait to get mine!

So yeah- haven't started mine yet. hehe

Haley said...

Those look awesome! I bet the swap will be a blast!

Lisa said...

love the cards girlie!!