Thursday, January 3, 2008

**Under Construction**

I'm going to be working on my blog template throughout the day. I'm feeling slightly under the weather and Ari is on a nap strike so it may take me a while. I'm adding links to the blogs I visit most often as well as links to those of you that continually visit here, if you don't see your name yet please don't be offended. If you would or would not like your name to appear here please leave me a comment and I can adjust properly.

You have no idea how much all the comments you leave mean to me, it's truly thrilling to wake up each morning and read the love you've all left for me. I appreciate it greatly, please don't stop!

Thanks everyone, I'll be back later with a brand new blog template and some other things I've been working on the past few days!

1 comment:

bruinbr said...

woo hoo! change is good, right!? :P

Can't wait to see the new look!