Thursday, January 24, 2008

bleh...

I'm having one of those days. You know, the one where you feel icky and sad and don't really know why. Nothing has gone wrong, the day actually started out great. Matt leaves super early tomorrow morning, I don't feel like we had any quality time this week, but that's my fault. I'm in a total creative slump, I have all these great new things and no idea how to use them. I'm feeling conflicted about the rekindling (is that a word?) of a friendship and it's totally dragging me down. I think I'm going to go to Barnes & Noble, have a coffee and sit in a corner to ponder my thoughts. I'll be back later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sorry you feel bleh. We can talk about it tomorrow if you'd like. I understand your feelings about the situation. I'd be conflicted too. Sunday we can inspire each other creatively for scrapping!

Nicole said...

Hang in there Morgan! I hope today is better!