Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quick Update...

Sorry guys, this post is going to be a short one. I just wanted to give everyone the stats from Ari's appt. today. He is perfectly healthy (we sorta already knew that) and ahead of most of the standard developmental milestones, yay! He is 29.75 inches long and weighs 23 pounds. He seems to be maintaining the 50th percentile for height and weight which is pretty perfect.

He woke up this morning with two new teeth and two more right behind them. He also got 4 shots today and a finger prick to test his hemoglobin! Needless to say he's not been a very happy camper... he's woken up screaming twice already, I'm thinking it's going to be a long weekend. Ari has a history of allergic and negative reactions to some of his vaccinations, we're trying to narrow down the trouble makers but it's hard sometimes. We know for sure he's allergic to Pertussis, he spiked a 104 degree fever and cried inconsolably for hours. There seems to be another one that doesn't sit well with him we just haven't put our finger on it yet. I may be missing in action this weekend, I didn't want anyone to worry. We are all totally fine, I just plan on showering my little guy with lots of love and attention this weekend. Hopefully I'll have time to post but if not I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: