Monday, December 31, 2007

Preparing to ring in the new year???

Not so much here, today is a day like any other. Well, except for the fact that Matt is home sick from work and we have a Dr. appt for him this afternoon. Ari has been Mr. Fussy Butt since everyone has left, I think he's going through Grammy and Grampa withdrawals. Oh, that and he's cutting two or four teeth (definately two on the bottom and I think two on the top but he won't let me get close enough to look)!

Brian called this morning to wish us a Happy New Year, it was 2 am New Years Day for him, he informed me that he was calling from the future to tell me things look good! He cracks me up sometimes. He wanted to wish Ari a Happy New Year too so he thought he'd call early to make sure he was awake.

No plans for tonight other than scrapping and sleeping. I don't even know if we will stay awake to watch the ball drop. It's sort of anti-climatic (sp) when your not out partying... I guess I don't really see the point when I could be getting some much needed sleep instead.

I do plan on coming back today to post some funny photos of Ari, I just wanted to get this update done in case I run out of time!

I wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Stay safe!!!

5 comments:

ElizaG said...

Hi Morgan,
You don't know me....I found your blog because I just started "scrapping" and searched for blogs about scrapbooking. Anyway, I got hooked on your blog and have been "lurking" for the past couple weeks but have been too shy to post! Anyway, I realized we have some things in common. I, too, have a great husband and amazing kids. My baby, Abigail, turned 1 on Dec. 26. I read your blog entry about your party for your little one and it just broke my heart. I had to overcome my shyness and post! I am so sorry you didn't have the turn out you wanted or expected. It's just not right. But it does sound like your true friends and family did attend and that's all that matters. Take care and happy new year!!

Morgan said...

Awe, how sweet! Thank you very much and Happy New Year to you too!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MORGAN !!!!!!!! Have a wonderful 2008 !!!! Looking forward to getting to you more in the new year and see more of your awesome work , enjoy the day !!!!

cropaddict.com said...

Happy New Year. Hope Matt feels better.

Jana Eubank said...

Happy New Year, Morgan! Thanks for being a great friend and for always leaving me warm fuzzies on my work. It means so much to me! You're so sweet! Have a great day!