Saturday, December 22, 2007

Short and Sweet

Crop Addict is hosting another manufacturer challenge for January, this one from Piggy Tales. Here are the things I created with my little kit, it was so much fun to work with. It's the Baa,Baa Black Sheep line which will be available in the Crop Addict store very soon so be sure to head over and grab some while it lasts!





Ari is napping, I'm gonna hop in the shower because we are going to Target when he wakes up. I'm not in a very good mood today and some shop therapy and Starbucks is in order for my afternoon! Enjoy your weekend. I'll be back when I'm a little more pleasant to be around...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope your retail therapy makes you feel better. I know it always make me feel better! Cute projects! Love the PT Ba Ba black sheep!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of you in your pj's decorating the tree! Why were u in a bad mood? Hope shopping helped. Though, it could have made it worse if u had to deal with the rude people that are out!

Noel said...

aww...beautiful stuff! Hope the Starbucks and shopping gave you a "lift"

Merry Christmas!
~noel

bruinbr said...

beautiful! love the piggy tales! :)