Saturday, December 8, 2007

Whew, It's late...

I intended on a nice long post full of pictures and whatnot... until I looked at the clock and realized it was midnight! Oops, guess I got carried away wrapping all the gifts I bought today! I had the whole day to myself, Matt stayed home with Ari and Brian went off to do some shopping of his own. Our shopping is all but done, we just have one or two more things to get, WooHoo!

Tomorrow is a lazy day, I plan on staying in my PJ's for most of it. Matt and I are going out to dinner tomorrow, er, today I guess since it's after midnight. It's our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years, so much has happened. I told him today, "2 down, 78 to go!". I think 80 years is a nice good long time ;)

Dick and Sharon sent us a super cute card and a gift certificate for Bonefish Grill, one of our faves! Thanks so much you two, you're the best in laws on the planet!

Here are some photos of the cute little decorations I can only get away with this time of year, gotta love the homemade look! Happy Weekend!


Found this cutie at Target today stuffed in a corner and thought he'd be much happier on my sofa!


Can't beat $1, which is what I got this tree for!


I think I have glass ornament balls in every empty bowl/vase in the entire house, I even went out and bought more ornaments for the vases I had under the sink. They are now scattered throughout the entire house, including the bathroom.

Don't you just love Christmastime!?!

4 comments:

bruinbr said...

I love decorating for Christmas! (you really can't beat that tree for $1!) Happy 2 year anniversary! :) Hope you and dh have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful dinner and let me know what he got you! I love the snowman. I have a snowman fettish too. You'll have to come by my house when you get back and check them all out :)

jadadog said...

you are one sassy shopper! Ok, now I need to think of the bathroom to decorate??? aye-yay!!! Happy #2!

Theresa Tyree said...

Your house looks so festive and cozy! Happy Anniversary! Before you know it, you'll be celebrating your 25th, time goes so fast, doesn't it? I just love your new banner. You're so photogenic. You have a great looking clan, there!