Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Tis the season

Yesterday I dug through the boxes in the garage for my holiday decorations. I've only found half of them, I really hope the other half turn up. Of course, the missing boxes have all the good stuff in them, my favorite ornaments, the tree skirt, stockings and ribbon. Anyway, here's what I've done so far...





Sorry if the photos are blurry, my head is still a little blurry too! Matt is coming down with this cold now too, which sucks because he goes back to work tomorrow! It's a short trip though, his two week vacations starts Saturday at 5pm!!! I can't wait, we have so much work to do around here. I picked up some curtains today for our front room, I wanted to hang them tonight but it's already 10:45 so we will most likely wait until the morning.

I'm going to brew a large cup of tea, eat some chocolate and go to bed! Doesn't get much better than that...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You're way ahead of me - love what you did with the mantle! Great holiday colors - and hope you finally start feeling better soon!

bruinbr said...

you're mantle is gorgeous!! i love all the ornaments in the vases! HOpe you two feel better soon!

Jana Eubank said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! :)

Deanna said...

love your gold and red "theme" on your mantel! It looks very festive!!! Great job! :)

Virginia said...

Oh my gosh, so gorgeous! I just love those ornaments in the jars- beautiful! Your mantle is beautiful too- I just love Christmas!

Kim said...

I love your mantle. Need to get mine done but haven't had the energy. Love what you did with the ornaments!

Nicole said...

LOVE your swirly ornaments!

Kim said...

Your decorations look awesome! Love the ornaments in the vases!

cropaddict.com said...

love the ornament ball vases