Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A pretty nice day!

Mr. Bean (that's Ari, not the movie guy) slept in until 8 am today!! I was stoked since I stayed up way too late last night. I couldn't help it, I got sucked in by "John & Kate Plus 8". Watching that show makes me feel a little more sane in my daily routine, how could I not watch it?? Anyway, since he woke up late, the nap got pushed back and we almost were late to my PT appointment, which I hate! We made it though, with enough time to cruise through the Taco Bell drive thru for a snack. Taco Bell... it's one of those places that you never think to go to but when you drive by and are starving it suddenly sounds really yummy. It hit the spot, and I made it through my appointment without dying of hunger!

Ari was an angel today, minus the hour and a half of crying before his nap this morning. He finally did fall asleep though, which was nice. He watched "Baby Einstein Neighborhood Animals" at my appointment today, my PT has a 5 month old little boy, she's gonna get him this DVD after seeing how enthralled Ari was with it. He sat in his stroller watching that silly movie for almost an hour without a peep!

We cleaned up the house a bit this afternoon, my brother called from Korea to chat about Christmas gift ideas... he's going to buy a house when he gets back to the states in the spring so I thought I'd get a jump start and buy him some essentials so he doesn't have to worry about it. He's going for the black, red & brushed stainless steel contemporary look, perfect for a single guy in his twenties! I found some really neat stuff for him, but I know he reads this so NO HINTS!!!

Matt gets home tomorrow, we're going to Gymboree and may run a few errands but other than that, no plans here. I didn't realize that Thanksgiving was next week, I've got to get on the ball getting this place ready for visitors when we return from up north. I may get a jump start on Christmas decorating too, depends on my motivation level... Oooh, and my camera shipped out today, should be here by the end of the week! WooHoo!!

No comments: