Thursday, March 6, 2008

**vent warning**

Just so we're on the same page, please be warned that this post may not be politically correct. Some things may be offensive to certain people, particularly those I'm venting about. I just need to get a few things off my chest, screaming isn't an option because Ari is asleep and I'd like it to stay that way for at least another hour.

1. I'm sick and tired of staring at a burnt up house every day. I can't even go outside because the smell is so incredibly offensive. It's pathetic, it needs to be torn down and hauled away before I go tear it down myself.

2. I'm sick and tired of people driving by to gawk at it. It's been six weeks, get over it already. How sad and boring is your life that all you have to do is drive through a completely private neighborhood and stare at someone else's tragedy. Get a life.

3. I'm really fed up with people that come to gawk giving me dirty looks and yelling at me from thier crappy cars when all I'm doing is getting my mail. If you're going to be so bold as to drive by a complete strangers house, point and take pictures you better be prepared to get some dirty looks from the people that put up with it all day every day. As I stated before, get a life.

4. I've had it up to here with another house in the neighborhood... they come and go at least a dozen times a day with super loud annoying exhaust and booming stereos. Have some decency, there are families that live in here and if you drive by one more time and wake my child up from his nap I'm going to be very tempted to throw a rock at said vehicle.

5. I'm really tired of having to chase my newspaper down the street every day. I've called 8 TIMES begging and pleading for the paper boy to please just put my paper in the very special "PAPER BOX" attached to my mail box, you know, the one that he cruises right by before hauling my paper in the front yard where it's then either blown away or stolen. Why on earth can't people JUST DO THEIR JOBS?? Is it really that much to ask...

6. Actually, I think I'm done. For now at least. Sorry about that, I just needed to get that off my chest. I hate that there are so many things in my life that I have absolutely no control over. I hate that it bothers me so much. I think I miss my husband, he's been working way too much lately. The first of the month is always the hardest. Things are looking up though, Matt gets home today and his parents arrive sometime today as well. We are going to have a much needed date night tomorrow, just the two of us. I think the last one we had was our anniversary back in early December. I'm looking forward to the visit as well, we haven't seen Dick or Sharon since Ari's birthday. It will be nice to be able to sit back and relax for a few days. I feel a little better, thanks for letting me get that off my chest! You're the best blogger buddies!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Morgan,

I understand. Totally. I hope you get to feeling better about all this really really soon! :-)