Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Check it out...

My fabulous new scrappy purchases...




Where, might you ask, is this fabulous new scrap loot from? Perhaps a local scrapbook store or a fun new scrappy website? Guess what my friends... Target! Yep, you heard right... seems Target has upped the quality in their scrapbook aisle. They had the entire Making Memories 5th Avenue line, both of them! Ki Memories Pop Culture, Cloud9 and the Making Memories Animal Crackers lines for boys and girls. I was in scrap heaven! I called Michelle three times but she didn't answer, I just had to tell someone!!! I also got the All My Memories Tote-Ally cool croppin' tote... on sale for $19! I've been in the market for a crop tote for some time now, I like the size of this one and the cool little magnetic revolving base that it comes with. Now I can just pop that bad boy on the table and spin to my heart's content!

In other news: I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon, one I almost didn't make it to considering we had to drop $600 on the Vibe for 3 new tires, new brakes and some other things that I was too depressed to pay attention to when Matt was telling me. I know, you're supposed to buy either 2 or 4 tires but we just bought a tire last month because one was flat.

Anyway, I guess I should have gone to the doctor two weeks ago when I first started to get sick... turns out I have a sinus infection and asthmatic bronchitis. Nothing $30 worth of prescriptions including a new inhaler won't fix. I should be back to normal in no time!!

Anyway, the Bean isn't taking a nap so I suppose I should go get him. It's almost time for dinner anyway. Stay tuned for my April Crop Addict layouts. The gallery is up over there, I'll show you here tonight or tomorrow!

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Fun stuff Morgan...I got a few goodies at target today too.

Christina said...

Yummy stuff Morgan!! I wish my Target was closer:( Maybe I'll make a trip tomorrow!! Loved all your layouts over at CA!!

Unknown said...

Love the bag! I looked at it too! They didn't have Cloud 9 at my Target... I'll have to go to yours to see! I did get a spinning cube like yours. Ella is fighting sleep... I'll call you when I get her down.

Haley said...

Well all this means is I'm gonna have to go to Target now!

Hope you get to feeling better soon, I've been having terrible Asthma myself lately.