This one's gonna be short, I just didn't want you all to think I forgot about you.
1. Ari has massive diaper explosion, so much so that I have to repaint wall, disassemble and clean crib and steam clean carpet. At 7 am!
2. Due to massive diaper explosion I have to monitor him all weekend to make sure he's not seriously ill, considering the fact that he ingested contents of said diaper.
3. Weekend crop at Crop Addict, SO much fun but very tiring at the same time.
4. Matt arrives home Sunday night
5. Matt's new laptop arrives today, he's distracted all day setting up.
6. Paint wall in our bedroom since new headboard is arriving this week.
7. Clean my disaster of a house for being so distracted with other things all weekend.
8. Write down to hire babysitter since Matt's going back to work early tomorrow morning and I've not really acomplished anything on my to do list...
Needless to say I'm dog tired, Ari's just now back to his "normal" self, a good thing and not so good thing considering my energy level is scraping the bottom of the barrel. So, with that I'm going to go take a nap. That is, after I bathe my child and get him tucked in, and make and eat dinner, and clean it up...