Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Missing In Action

Is totally how I feel. I have been going non-stop since I woke up at 4 am Sunday for my CHA trip! I made it to California with no problems and headed straight to the show. It is so nice to be able to meet so many of my scrap "friends" in person, not just online. I feel like we've known each other for years, not just days (technically).

I promise a longer post with tons of pictures when I get home, I am in desperate need of sleep right now though. We had a very long day at CHA today then headed to the beach for some pictures of sunset and the feeling of west coast sand in my toes. The water was FREEZING by the way, my feet were incredibly numb. In-n-Out burger was on the way back to our hotel so we had to stop for their famous burgers and fries, yum!

I'll talk to you all Wednesday, hang in there, it will be worth it I promise!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Morgan ! That is so cool that you got to go , i cant wait to see all your pics and hear all about it !
Have a great V-Day too !

Deanna said...

Yay! glad you had so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see more pics! Hurry up and post! See you Thurs.

Jennifer and Amy said...

So glad you had fun with Jennifer and the rest of the CA gang at CHA. Can't wait till its my turn to meet you!!

xo Amy

Theresa Tyree said...

Shut up! You're at CHA???? I am SOOOO Jealous!! Ha ha! Can't wait till you get back home so we can get the dish!