My friend Michelle sent this to me via email. I figured, instead of just send it back to her I should post it here. Now you all know a little more about me. Here we go:
1. What is your occupation? Full time wife & mom (aka: cook, maid, chauffer, personal shopper, stylist... the list goes on...)
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks, I just took a shower
3. What are you listening to right now? I can hear the clock ticking in the kitchen, really nothing though.4. What was the last thing that you ate? A blueberry waffle
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not really. Matt tried to teach me, I'm no good.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'm going with blue, it's my fave!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Matt, he's at work
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her!
9. How old are you today? 25
10. Favorite drink? That depends on where I am, generally sweet tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hmm, sport huh. I don't watch sports
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ever, yes, although the last time was 4 years ago!
13. Pets? Mika, our calico kitty
14. Favorite food? Um, food. I like all of it!
15. Last movie you watched? The Last Mimzy
16. Favorite Day of the Year? Dec. 28th (Ari's birthday)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Clean my house
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My dad's old briefcase, I used to play office
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? both.. love the colors of fall and flowers of spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Nah.
23. Who is most likely to respond? I'm guessing no one...
24. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone
25. Living arrangements? I live with my hubs and Ari in our house
26. When was the last time you cried? Last week, crazy insurance company (from my car accident)
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet. It's pretty clean in there.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not really sending it.
28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? As I said before...
29. Favorite smell? Clean laundry, especially my sheets. Ari after his bath...
30. What inspires you? I find inspiration in lots of places.
31. What are you afraid of? Clowns
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
33. Favorite car? My car is great, I love it!
34. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
35. How many years at your current job? 1 year at being a mommy, 3 years at being a wife!
36. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday (One Tree Hill is on)
37. How many states have you lived in? 4
38. How many countries have you been to? 5 I think...
Well, there you go! I'm off to finish getting ready. Ari and I are having lunch with Melissa and Aubrey today, then it's straight home. I can't stand another day like yesterday. Let's just say someone was not a happy camper that he missed his afternoon nap. Happy Leap Day, make the best of it!