Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Scrappy goodness!

It's the beginning of the month which means lots of new scrappy projects to share! The kit over at Crop Addict was incredible this month. I always say that but Debbie really never lets me down. I had a blast with this kit and you will too if you hurry over and snatch one before they're sold out!







I even made a little accordian album out of a piece of cardstock! I filled it with pictures of Ari and his cousin Landon. They are buds for sure and I wanted to remember how much they enjoy each other!



The manufacturer sponser this month is Dream Street! You can create anything using 70% Dream Street products and be entered to win a yummy prize pack from them! I was able to use the Birdie Bits line by Audrey Neal, so cute!





Ooh, I made this super cute sign for my downstairs bathroom door! People are always asking which door the bathroom is so I thought I'd clear things up. I love it, it's so cute that I pretty much leave it up wether we have company or not!



I know I still owe some "real" pictures of things we've been up to lately. I'm way far behind and I apologize. It's been a little crazy around here lately and I've had a lot on my plate this past week but things are starting to calm down. I still have some very exciting news to share with everyone. Not the news I thought I'd have to share but still pretty awesome. Hang in there, I'll spill the beans in a day or so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new layout's! I might have to copy the coloring one.

Nicole said...

Great projects Morgan! Love the bathroom hanger and the mini album!