Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm no good at this

Am I? Seems life has just been getting in the way lately.

I've been scrapping like mad, re-arranging my house and garage, playing with the kid (he's getting so stinkin' smart) and enjoying Matt's two week vacation. Are we going anywhere you ask?

No.

We don't have any gas. We were supposed to go apple picking today, no gas. When are we going to get some you ask? According to the gas station lady, "when the truck shows up". Fantastic.

Gives the term "staycation" a whole new meaning. Guess it's a good thing I have about a million and one things to do around here. I still don't like feeling trapped though. I can't go anywhere even if I want to and that makes me feel a little clausterphobic.

I did go to a Mom's Night Out tonight with my local mommies group. I wouldn't have been able to go were it not for a sweet new friend picking me up on her way! I should make her a card. Lord knows I have the time.

I promise I'll be back with pictures tomorrow but it's nearly midnight and I'm exhausted. The Bean is cutting teeth and was up about half a dozen times last night. Ouch.

No comments: