Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm falling in.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to leave a little note that says I'm going to be taking a break from the blogger world. I feel a bit overwhelmed in general lately and I'm trying to cut anything out that could make things a little easier for me. It's only temporary but I feel this is something I need to do for my sanity. I'm no good to anyone when I feel like this, especially Ari, and he is very needy lately. I'm struggling to keep my patience with him and I feel guilty for that. I don't know how long I will need to be away from things before I feel like I have the energy to jump back in. Please know that I love you all and really appreciate all your kind words and comments, have patience for me while I figure things out. Thank you!

7 comments:

Virginia said...

Hey sweetie- I totally hear you. I'll be thinking about you and hope you get a break from insanity soon. Feel free to email me if you need to chat!

Lisa said...

Boy - I remember being in your shoes. It's gotten better, of course, as Cole gets older. I'll be thinking about you - hope you feel like you're in control again soon. It's not fun - but it happens to all of us at some point!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i TOTALLY hear you, if you noticed i have been absent from CA for a while now and i just barely get a blog post a week lately . So i know exactly how you feel. I am pretty much on message board hiatus these days and mainly blogging here and there. Im also overwhelmed lately with i dont even know what. Michael is ALWAYS quite a handful and im just fried sometimes. I will keep up with you via email in the meanwhile ! HUGS XXXXXXXXXX

Muuuuaaahhhhhh !!!!
Jenn :)

Nicole said...

Hang in there Morgan! We'll leave the light on for you! {{{HUGS}}}

Deb said...

((((((((HUGS)))))))) I'm thinking of you, Morgan!

cropaddict.com said...

Hope you get a nice refreshing break. Call if you need to chat.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pop in again and let ya know im thinking about ya girl. Hey are you going away all possibly in October ? Just curious, not positive when we are coming yet, waiting for Michaels next surgery , but then im gonna pick some dates.
I'll catch ya real soon:)
Hugs,
XXXX
JENN :)