Friday, August 15, 2008

Hehe...

I failed to mention in my last post the slew of new toys Ari came home with last weekend. See, when I fall off the deep end the only thing that really seems to bring me back to the surface is shopping. Yeah, I know. Anyway, as I was cleaning out the family room (yet again, seriously this kid can make a mess faster than anyone I know) I realized that he doesn't really have any "big boy" toys. With his birthday being three days after Christmas he gets everything at once and it's all geared for that age. Well, 19 months is WAY different than 12 months and his old toys are just not interesting anymore. So we went to Toys'R'Us last Saturday and came home with a brand spankin' new kitchen play set and a shopping cart to haul his new "groceries" in.

Long story short: As we "speak" Ari is in the kitchen with his shopping cart unloading my cabinets. He has nearly every baking pan I own crammed in that little cart and he's counting as he takes them out, "on, too, fee..."

Melt my heart...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Pictures Woman! LOL How cute! I can just picture Ari "shopping" in your kitchen!

Lisa said...

yes we need pictures. how cute!! we have the same issues with cole, but his b'day is 6 weeks after christmas, but still - he's barely touched the christmas haul when the birthday haul comes. ari's at an age were the toys are about to get a ton more fun!! enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, i am also a therapy shopper !! LOL ..... Feels goooood , lol .... Yes, i agree with Nicole, pictures woman !!
Nikolas's bday is the day after Christmas so we also buy stuff all year long, lol .... Im so bad with that, i feel like well im always buying myself stuff of the scrappy nature, so why not buy them stuff , lol ....
Ok, gotta fly for now, hunger is present !! TTYS,
Hugs,
Jenn :)