Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmm, let's see...

There really isn't much to report, it's been sorta lazy over here the past few days. I'm so unbelieveably tired and don't really know why, maybe I'm not caught up from the Charleston trip last week. I took a nap with Ari today, well not actually with him, just during his nap if that makes sense. I ran a few errands with Tara then Bean and I came home. I'm trying to tie up all the loose ends before leaving Wednesday for my super awesome secret trip. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow, and a pedicure!! Michelle is going to watch Ari for me in exchange for some scrap supplies, hehe. I have some other things for her that she doesn't know about yet (well, I guess she does now considering she reads my blog pretty much every day)!!

Well, I guess I'll leave you with some pictures. I meant to add more yesterday but my dad called for a video chat so I ran out of time. Oh, by the way, web cams rock! I can "see" Matt while he's at work and he can see us! Dad got one too so he can watch Ari run around like a mad man every now and then. It really makes up for the distance. We're going to see him Saturday too, I'm looking forward to a little ocean and sunshine!! Ooh, I almost forgot. Ari was bad today. He bit me, hard. Hard enough to break the skin and leave a bruise (through the shirt I was wearing). He was mad at me because I wouldn't let him push random buttons on the DVD player, when I picked him up to go upstairs he chomped right on my arm. He did time out and got a nasty look and lecture from me but I'm not sure what else to do about it. He is teething, I don't know if it was just one of those things that he didn't really realize he was doing, he's been chomping on all sorts of things lately (including his shirt sleeves which is driving me batty because he's stretching them out and almost tearing them). Either way, it's bad and he needs to know that. He went to bed early tonight, I couldn't take the meltdowns any more. We're smack in the middle of terrible two's. I know it's early but that's exactly what it is. I won't bore you with the greusome details. Here's those pics I was talking about, mostly from our various adventures last week.





7 comments:

Deanna said...

look at lil Ari! He's getting to be such a big boy!! just darlin'!

Anonymous said...

Those photos of Ari are SOOOOOOOO Cute !!!! Hope you have a great time at the Scrap Etc. even with the CA girls !!!! We will miss ya when you are gone . Cant wait to see all the great photos you guys take .
TTYS :)
HUGS
~JENN~

bruinbr said...

how cute is that last picture of Ari!!!?? love those fish lips!

Nicole said...

Love that last pic of Ari! Too funny!

Jennifer and Amy said...

LOL at the last picture there Morgan! He is so cute!!!! Hope you gals are having fun at Scrap Etc!!

We were awarded the Arte y Pico award this week - the idea of the award is to pass it on to 5 other bloggers who we think are creative and contribute a lot to the blogging community. So we are passing this award on to you. Check out our blog past about it!!

Lisa said...

Hey Morgan!! I found you!! Just wanted to say hey and thanks for the weekend - had lots of fun hanging with you and getting to know you!! Hope you are having a relaxing time at the beach - you SO deserve it. We worked hard, didn't we?? :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back !!!!