Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by my friend Deb... so, here we go!

1. Link to the person who tagged me. That would be Deb!
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

1. I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant but hardly any of my clothes fit??
2. I could eat chocolate all day if Matt would let me.
3. All of my friends are older than me, by several years.
4. I love to sing but only when I'm alone (or with Ari, he doesn't care!).
5. I could shop at Target every day if my bank account would let me!!
6. I love to eat breakfast food any time of day, especially for dinner.

Now, I think I'm going to break the rules a bit and not actually tag anyone! However, if you feel like playing along I would totally love to know more about you... just leave me a comment so I can check out your quirks!!

No comments: