Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm still here, I promise

I know, terrible. I'm still here though. With all the holiday hullabaloo, Ari's birthday, sickness abound and the little one growing rapidly in my belly I haven't been one for blogging. I've been sick, every day. All day. It's taking all of me just to function for Ari and I have nothing left at the end of the day. The first trimester will be behind me in another week or so and I'm really hoping that I start to feel better.

I'll be back, it's nap time for me and the bean now but I promise I have Christmas and birthday pictures to share. Plus, my very last design team assignment with Crop Addict. I decided with everything going on that I had to lighten my load and unfortunately as much as I love designing for Debbie I must step down. I'm sad but there are many new and exciting things heading my way that I must prepare and make room for!

See you later, promise!

No comments: